Post 2: Why did you choose this career/study programme?

Hello everyone, today i'm going to tell you about the career i chose.

When i was a children i wanted to be a teacher because i liked and i think i have the skills to teach.

I believe that i didn't have other option because always i wanted to study dance.

My other option was to study dance in other university, but i was going to study the same.

Which helped me decide where to study, was that university of Chile have more benefits, more prestige, is public and i can study free.

My experience in the university, its not very good because i don't have all my classes and there are always protest. Sometimes i think about changing university or going to another country.

My favorite job would be dancing in a professional company, for example the Chilean National Ballet or a dance company from another country, but when im older i would like to be dance teacher and maybe have my dance academy.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Juan!, Great that always you wanted to study dance and you have achieved it. It is my passion too. I hope you are well, Bye Juan!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Juan, it is very good that you have been able to study what you wanted, it hurts that Chile is going through complicated processes, on the one hand it is good because good changes are coming, and on the other hand it is not very good because a dancer should never stop dancing, so going to another country could be a good option for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi juaniwis! i hope you can work in other country, accually i hope all of us we work and dance in others countrys and be a good dancers and teachers. miss you! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Tv shows and Series