Post 5: My future Job


 Hello everyone!! Today i will tell you about my future job 

Oh, I had never thought about what my ideal job would be or what I would like to do for a lifetime, obviously it would be something related to what I am studying, but if I had to choose one it would be to be able to dance in a recognized company, to be able to give dance classes or maybe have my own dance academy or company.

One of my dreams would be to be able to travel the world in this company and thus be able to know many places, many countries and different cultures. I would love to know Europe, countries like Spain, France, Italy where art and dance are well valued. 

Thinking about the salary of course I would like to earn well, but that will not happen here in Chile haha because art is not valued, but is thought as a hobby. I have never seen dance as a job because I have always danced "for the love of art" but now I believe that we artists should value our work. But I would like to earn well so that I can travel a lot and get to know many places.

Currently I am studying a degree in arts, I have not yet thought very well what specialty I want to choose because I like both haha one is a dance performer and the other is a dance teacher, but I still have two years to decide haha.  

Comentarios

  1. Hi juan! I also want to go to spain or france, it's my dream and be a dancer in a Spanish company...
    Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's hard to know what we will be working on when we get out of this progra, right? We'll see what happens hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello friend! we think the same hahaha we must leave this country to be able to work and live with dignity, take care!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Tv shows and Series