POST 1: MY AUTO BIOGRAPHY




Hello everyone, as you can see in the title today im going to tell you about of me.

My name is Juan Gómez i am 21 years old and i was born in 1998 in Curicó. I lived in Curicó, but now i live in Santiago for my studies. Curicó is a very quiet place and is a very small town, but very beautiful.

 I studied in "Colegio Politecnico San José" and i have a title in metal structures. Now i studying dance in the "Universidad de Chile".  I always wanted studied dance, because i make me happy and i love to dance, is my passion. Also, i made very good friends.
My family is big, because i have a 3 sisters and 3 brothers. But i only speak with my older sister. 
About my hobbies i can tell you that i like to do acrobatics, listen to music, sing, watch movies, and i like to knit. 
The quarantine serves me to learn more crafts, also i learning to cook and to be more with my family.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Juan! I really enjoy learning more things about you amd the things that you like, also, you should teach me how to knit, I really like to learn! now on quarentine you are in Santiago or Curicó?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Juan, your family is so big, some of your sisters dance too?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Tv shows and Series