Post 3: The most embarrassing thing i'm willing to admit.




Hi everyone! Today I'm going to tell you about an embarrassing moment that happened to me.

It took me a long time to think about something embarrassing that happened to me because I don't think anything like that has ever happened to me to remember all my life haha and I don't remember things when I was a kid either, but by remembering I can remember a moment that was funny and embarrassing at the same time. 

One day in February 2010 I was 12 years old, when the earthquake happened, a few days later there were many replicas and some stronger than others, Well, my story is that once there was a very strong replica and it just happened when I was taking a bath haha and I had to leave my house running because my mom always made us leave the house when there were strong tremors and I ran out and got to take my towel less badly so I say it was a very funny and embarrassing moment at the same time because I was on the street alone with a towel haha I think I will never forget that. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Tv shows and Series