Post 4: What are you really into?

Hi everyone!! Today I will tell you about my hobbies in quarantine

During the quarantine I felt super tired, not wanting to do anything. I stopped exercising my body, until one day I decided to change my routine and get used to the quarantine so I started doing things to entertain myself in my daily life.
First I wanted to learn how to cook because I didn't know how and it is very useful to know how to cook, but I think I liked the pastry shop much more because I like sweet things very much, I learned to do many things and it was a lot of fun. 
Then I tried to take dance classes, I did some and then I stopped doing them because I had very little space in my house and I couldn't concentrate. 
I also bought a sewing machine because I always wanted to learn how to make and fix clothes I no longer wore. At first I was very afraid to sew haha but little by little I lost the fear and started to practice, I was able to make a T-shirt so I am very happy, I hope to continue learning more and be able to do many things. 




Comentarios

  1. It seem that your quarantine was very useful and Im thinking to buy a sewing machine too to do my own clothes.
    regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Tv shows and Series