POST 7: YOUR BUCKET LIST

Por qué deberías viajar más? - Spaneasy - Spanish courses in Madrid
Hello everyone! 

Today i'm going to tell you about my bucket list.





I don't think i have ever thought about the thing i would like to do in the future, so i don't have a bucket list.

Resultado de imagem para PLACA DESTINOS | Produtos de viagem, Boas ...
However, on this list i would include finishing my career if things improve in the country or my other option would be to go study in Argentina. Another thing i would like to do is travel, get to know Chile, get to know other countries and other cultures. Also in the future i would like to live in another country, it could be the United States or some european country so i can learn english and train or work as a dancer. 

I think that the most difficult thing would be to go and live in another country. One of the things that i already did on my list is to travel the United States but i would love to go there again so that i can get to know other places.
I would love to fulfill my bucket list with my boyfriend, besides there are dreams that we share so it would be incredible. 




Comentarios

  1. Hello Juan! I also hope that things in the country and in the world improve, it would be a good option for you to travel to Argentina because there education is much better than here, and for free!
    Hugs for you and your boyfriend <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Tv shows and Series