Post 10: Some reflections

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to tell you about some of my reflections for this first semester. 

I don't think I've ever had the time to reflect on what this first semester has been like as much as my personal life or as a student. I think that in spite of all the bad things that are happening right now, good things have also happened to me, such as being able to share more with my family and spend more time at home, appreciating the love of my loved ones and being able to give myself the time to meet myself, because I think that one never gives oneself the time. As for my academic semester, I think it has been good to be able to see and talk to my classmates and friends because in these difficult times it has been very important to keep in touch so that we can support each other and contain ourselves emotionally. 
The worst thing about this semester is that it is online and that some classes are not useful in this modality. Our classes have not worked because they require attendance and there are also classmates who can not connect to the classes and that in the end is a problem for the whole course.
I have not set any goals so i could say that i have no achievements, i just hope that i can handle this situation as best as possible. 
I would like to emphasize the love i have received from my friends and family because it has allowed me to deal with this situation in a better way. <3



Temas de reflexión» por Sócrates A. Campos Lemus – P360mx

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Tv shows and Series