Post 3: My Favourite Piece Of Technology



Hello! Today i am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology.




iPhone SE 32GB Space Grey Liberado - Smartphones | Paris.cl
It was difficult for me to choose one because i have many technological devices but i'm going to choose my cell phone. I have my cell phone for three years and i use it to send messages, listen to music, take pictures and to see my social networks but now we are in quarantine and i use it more for to see my family and my friends and we communicate by video call. Now, that we are in quarantine i can do more thing, then i use my cell phone for watch my classes, learn to cook, learn to knit and other things. I think that i use my cell phone all day and now more because i need communicate with my family. I like my cell phone because i can do a lot of things and i think my life would be very difficult because i am very used to using my cell phone.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Juan! I think a cell phone is the most completely piece of technology, more now in quarantine, because you can learn a lot of things, hope u are good! greetings <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Tv shows and Series