Post 1: A country I would like to visit




¡Hi everyone! They country I would like to visit is Spain, because in Spain they are more dance school and companies were I can study or work I the future. Also because in Spain they speak Spanish and I would have no problems with the language. 

I don't know much bout Spain because I have never looked, it is just an idea that I would like to do at some point in my life.

I would like yo study and work there because in Chile there are not many opportunities, not many places to do it. Also I would like to be able to know about their culture and in Europe there are several countries where you can travel and they are close by, that's great! 

But I think I would like to travel, meet alone and get lost jaja that it is an adventure, and not travel with everything planned. I would like to know different places and cities to know which one I would like to stay in.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Tv shows and Series