Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about some postgraduate work I'd like to do in the future.

 To begin with I will say that I have never thought about doing a postgraduate course since I still have a long way to go to finish my degree and I have to choose a specialty first, and even that, haha, you never know what might happen in the future. Sometimes I've thought about not finishing my degree so I don't know if I'll be able to do any postgraduate studies later on. But if I had the money and the possibility to do it, of course I would do it. I would like to do something in the area of project management or creation but they are only ideas because I haven't researched anything about that haha. 

Of course I would love to be able to study abroad since it has always been my dream, but for economic reasons I can't do it. I hope to be able to do it someday and if so it would be obvious that it would be in Europe in countries like Spain, Italy or France which are countries where dance and art are very present and very well valued, or at least they are more than here in Chile haha.

I don't know much about how to study the postgraduate courses but I would love to do it in a face-to-face way in order to leave Chile! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Tv shows and Series