Post 4: Tv shows and Series

Dark en Netflix: por qué la serie alemana es la más vista en julio ...

Hi everyone! Today i'm going to tell you about my favorite serie 

I'm not a person who watch tv shows or series because i prefer to watch movies, i love to watch movies. Lately i've had more free time because of the quarantine so i decide to watch my first series, and i don't know if i'll call it my favorite series because it's the only one i've seen but i can say i loved it. The series that i saw is Dark and the series that i would like to see is Anne with an E because i have seen that many people have seen it and they recommend it.

The series that i would recommend to my classmates is Dark because it makes you analyze and think, and i think the story is very good. I loved this series, if you can watch it, watch it. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit